Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Garage Sale Season Begins!!

Good finds, at great prices!

 
Vintage White Expansion Bracelet 
A white expansion bracelet. This bracelet has white plastic rounded inserts.  I found this piece for $1; and seen it online for $30.



Wrought Iron Dining Chair 
I purchased two of these unique chairs for $8 each, which compliments our wine cabinet in the dining room.  The chairs are made from solid iron and could also be used in a solarium or four-seasons room. I recently found this chair selling online for $85.

Vintage Cocktail Rings 
I purchased all 5 for $0.50.  The bottom right is my favorite!  It has a gold tone, with white opaque rhinestones, surrounding a large marquise.  I found the white ring selling online for $38.
 
Pirate Accessory Kit 
Kaden's favorite!  This kit included a pirate sword, hook, eye patch and a hard, plastic hat.  The kit was bagged and priced at $3, but I bargained and bought it for $2.

No comments:

Post a Comment